Anything you see is an image that enters your eye in the form of light. The different parts of your eye collect this light and send a message to your brain, enabling you to see. For perfect vision, all the parts of your eye need to work properly.
- The cornea is the clear, outer layer of the eye.
- The pupil is an opening that lets light enter the eye.
- The iris, the colored part of the eye, makes the pupil larger or smaller.
- The lens bends to focus light onto the retina.
- The retina receives light that has been focused by the cornea and lens.
- A clear (vitreous) gel fills the inside of the eye, giving it shape.
The cornea is clear to let light into the eye and curved to focus the light rays.
उपचारको लागि सम्पर्क:
कोहलपुर नेत्रालय “तपाइको दृष्टि रक्षक”
कोहलपुर-११, रेडक्रस मार्ग, बाँके
मेगा ( गण्डकी ) बैंक र नागरिक अस्पतालको बिचमा
फोन: ९८५५०४७२९९, ९८१४५०७१७१